Covid 19 Updates
We want to make sure we keep you in the know as it relates to Covid 19. Continue to check back here for updates on the latest news. We are honoring some of the recommendations made by our Mayor as well as the CDC. Here are some things that we are doing to make sure we keep everyone safe in our congregation.
- All persons who enter the church building are required to wear a mask at all times. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- Temperatures are checked at the door using a forehead infrared thermometer by our designated nursing staff. Members or guests with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will be turned away. Also members who are displaying any of the symptoms of Covid-19 will be turned away.
- There is a one way entry into the building as well as a one way exit from the building to limit the amount of contact that members and guests have to the rest of the building.
- After every service the church is sanitized using an approved cleaning solution to eliminate all germs that may have accumulated during service.
- We are maintaining social distancing while in the sanctuary by blocking off certain pews either with ribbon or a retractable belt barrier. These seats are not allowed to be occupied to maintain 6ft distance and protect guests who desire to join service in person. Families who come together are allowed to sit together but should remain at least 6ft apart from the next family.
- We are also providing live streaming services for members and guests who are not able to attend at this time. These services can be viewed on our Facebook page as well as our YouTube channel. You may also find a select few sermons from our pastors in "sermons" tab of this website.
We have opened our doors to the public but are still required to only utilize one-third of our usual maximum capacity. With that being said please be patient with us during service times, we want to make sure that everyone who steps in and out of our building is 100% safe at all times. There are entrance and exit only signs to indicate which doors to use when coming in or leaving out. We ask that you bring your mask upon entering. If you do not have a mask one will be provided to you. As mentioned before temperatures are being checked at the door so please be patient as this may be a time consumming process when there is a lot of people to check at once. If you are sick or believe you may be sick STAY HOME.
If you live in the Monroe County area here in Rochester, NY we encourage you to follow the NYS website to stay updated. Also if you believe you have the virus but have not been tested, please choose one of these testing sites and get tested.
- The Travel Health Form can be completed online: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/system/files/documents/2020/11/covid-19_travel_form.pdf